Transcript Release Forms

Transcript Release Form for current SPHS students.pdf - Return signed form to your guidance counselor.

Student transcripts can be obtained in the SPHS Guidance Office for any individual who no longer attends South Plainfield High School.  Students 18 years and older must request their own transcripts.  Please print, fill out and mail or fax the student records request form to the SPHS Guidance office.  If you plan to pick up a copy (usually unofficial) call ahead for information and to make an appointment.

Transcript Release form for SPHS Graduates.pdf

South Plainfield High School
Transcript Request
200 Lake Street
South Plainfield, N.J. 07080

Telephone: 908.754.4620 Ext. 1632 & 1633
Fax: 908.757.8645
Note: If you are a graduate of the South Plainfield Adult High School call
the Adult School office at 908-754-4620, ext 8271
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.