Working Papers

Instructions for Working Papers

Students must have a promise of employment to obtain working papers.

Working papers are done by the Guidance Office and can be done in person or via email.

Students will need to complete the attached form and bring it with them to the office during hours of operation

Send via email to: or

Guidance will begin the working papers and provide student with a typed State Form to have sections completed and signed by:

1) Parent

2) Employer

3) Physician

4) Student Signature (Minor Signature)

The final step will be to return the completed form along with birth certificate or passport to Guidance (in person or email) for final signatures and State #.

Any questions, please contact Guidance at (908)754-4620 ext. 1632 or ext. 1633


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.